The primary objective of SPICONX is to establish a professional environment which facilitates the exchange of pipelines industry best practices in order to allow attendees to exchange knowledge and expertise which can be used to optimize pipelines design and operational strategies. In addition, new models and technologies will be presented allowing participants to acquire up-to-date knowledge and awareness of industry evolution.
In lieu of this, we want to invite the best minds in the pipeline sector to deliver a technical presentation on one of the below listed themes.
- Green Energy Pipelines
- Smart Pipelines for Future
- Strategic Planning & Economics
- Design, Manufacturing, Construction & Project Management
- Operations, Maintenance & Integrity Management
- Safety, Security, Health & Environmental Management
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Human Resources Development for Pipeliners
- Pipelines Facilities Instrumentation & Logistics
Download the Brochure to help you prepare the right abstract by gaining a complete insight into the various technical subjects discussed under each theme.
- Final Presentation Submission Deadline is August 31, 2021